Tugas 2 : Bahasa Inggris Bisnis 2

MOTIVATION LETTER



18th April 2018

Faculty of Computer Science, University of Tokyo
7-3-1 Hongo
Bunkyo, Tokyo, 113-0033
Japan.

Dear, Scholarship Selection Committee University of Tokyo.

Firstly, I want to thank the committee University of Tokyo for give this opportunity. By this letter, I am stating that I am really have an interest of applying for a Master’s Degree in Computer Science because I always had this passion dan interest in all about Computer since young.

My name is Dea Ludiastami and I am now on my last year studying undergraduate in Gunadarma University, one of Private University in Indonesia. Majoring Information Systems, Faculty of Computer Science & Information Technology. Since my brother was majored in Information Technology, he often use computer for his task or that kind of and it makes me so curious and interested about computer since I was young. So when I was graduated in senior high school, he recommended me to take an Information Systems major and here I am now. I want to thank my brother for recommended me this major.

I have studied so many programming language, system analysis and design, networking and many more in Gunadarma University. From what I learn, I have make a web program for a courses named Smart Course and I am now interested to make a data mining program for my final project. And after graduating, I want to continue my study to the higher level.

I really have interested to continue my study at Universty of Tokyo taking Master Degree on Computer Science. I would like to explore more about Computer Science, since I really interested about it lately.

I really wanted to use this opportunity to explore my abilities and I believe that I will be able to cultivate skills and work hard to study it as well as my passion to know more about Computer Science in one of the greatest university in Japan, University of Tokyo. I hope you can consider my passion. Thank you very much for your attention.

Sincerely,

Dea Ludiastami




Komentar

Postingan populer dari blog ini

Struktur Organisasi PT. UNILEVER

Kelebihan dan Kekurangan PT. UNILEVER

MANAJEMEN KAPASITAS (CAPACITY MANAGEMENT)